Tuesday, March 18, 2008

All about Babys

First my ever expanding belly, 30 weeks now, 8 more to go.
this is the reason I don't blog much, I am always tired! Plus the two I already have!
Next is pictures of the baby shower I helped throw for my friend who is due in a few weeks.
These were the favors we gave out, they are little booties and I put them in a cute little bag with a tag that read "welcome baby Shoe" there last name is Shoemaker, get it? Cute I know! Tasty to!
These are some of the cute girl stuff I made her, fancied up onesies, blankets and burp cloths.

All packaged in a cute little basket.


This is the cake I made, the top was going to be different but couldn't find what I wanted so I improvised and use some of the bootie cookies, turned out ok I guess, should have made the pink darker though.




So this is what I did all weekend!




And last but not least a picture of my baby right now, so big and all boy! he is starting to not like having his picture taken, little bugger!




Up this week for spring break? Not much, its raining to day so we just went to the grocery store and I am trying to get Annalyse to clean up her room before I throw everything away! I just show her the big black garbage bag and she will start to cry!
My house is falling apart and I have no will or energy to get it where I want it! I am going to try this week!
Justin did finish up our night stands, I just need to stain them and take a picture of them, and then that means I need to clean up my room and get it ready for baby. He hopefully will get started on the cradle soon, cant wait to see how it comes out, Justin is so talented! I am glad he is, other wise I wouldn't have half the furniture that I do!!!
The only one thing I really want to do is go watch "Horton Hears a Who!" Need I say why?




2 comments:

JnR said...

Look at your belly M is getting so big! And wow what an amazing baby gift! Not only all personalized homemade stuff but you packaged it all cute too! And the cake (and cookies) turned out so awesome! The cake looks so smooth and perfect, what is around the edges? I guess I should make the picture bigger and see. And Z is so so adorable! I miss him! Hope A enjoys her Spring Break.

fiona said...

All that baby stuff looks great! I love the cookies, they're so cute. As is your belly! Not long now...