We got chickens!!!


I have been wanting chickens ever since we moved out here to the country 4 years ago. And now I have some, we wont have eggs for 3-4 months though-cant wait for some fresh eggs! I'm glad we got them as chicks so they grow up with the kids handling them. They make
eggcellent(ha ha) pets from what I've read.
Some of the names so far-super hero chick, glitter red, princess, hulk, Baily and red(this was Maddens, named him red just like him!)
6 Rhode Island reds and they all look the same to me!
3 comments:
How fun! Did the kids get them for Easter?
They're so cute!! I always wanted a chick for Easter...maybe if we'd lived out in the boondocks I coulda had one...or six! That's great to have a supply of fresh eggs! And what unique names the little gals have. Do you know how many are female/male?
they are awesome!! i love it, so cute. get ready for all the chicken poop though. you're a real farmer now!
Post a Comment