Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Re-cap in pictures

Got a little behind on post there! The kids got a nasty cough cold thing and now I am getting over it. SO here are some pictures of whats been happening the last few weeks.
First may I say, is this not the cutest picture ever??? My two baby's.
Made some homemade granola bars, recipe here.
Made some dog biscuits, it was really simply, if you want the recipe let me know and I will post it.

Oh yeah! Peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich, I would have 2 of these a day when I was pregnant with Zander, I have them as a treat once in a while.

Made some crayon hearts for Zanders little class, sorry I forgot the after picture.
And its snowing outside! Crazy! Its actually sticking to!

This is our gold fish that is outside on the deck, his bowl was to stinky inside so I put him outside. He freezes over night and thaws out by the afternoon and is swimming around! this guy is hardy! Its kind of funny, is that bad?
Frozen little fishy!
I have a bunch of sewing things I made but need to take pictures of, hang in there for those!

4 comments:

Gossling Family Album said...

Does PETA know about you guys?

Molly said...

SHES A FISH MURDERER!

Rhett and Dora said...

hehehe! I love the frozen fish! And little Madden is oh so cute all snuggly with Dash! Hope you are doing fabulous! :)

fiona said...

Oh wow, the fish! I'm amazed that he survives, I totally wouldn't have guessed! I'm still trying to make up my mind about the pb/marshmallow sandwich... maybe I better try one... I hope you didn't get too sick, and that everyone's better! Sweet picture of Madden and your new pup, they are two little cuties :)