Monday, June 21, 2010

Back the summer truck up!




I have to do a little back track, I forgot to post about when I took the boys to the coast!
It was supposed to be the whole family and then Justin got called to work so he had to stay, then the morning we were going to head down there Annalyse starts to feel sick. So It was just me and the boys that went! It's only 2 1/2 hours away and we went with some friends so I wasn't all by myself. Madden absolutely loved it! sand and water, his to favorite things!! It was his first time to the beach and I hadn't been in three years! I know, we live so close and yet I still can't manage to get down there once a year! So the boys and I had a great time, I got burnt real bad but the boys were good! We got sand in everything, stayed in a really nice hotel, went swimming and shopping, just wish the whole family was there. Annalyse ended up going to the Dr. and was diagnosed with strep, poor thing. And she got it again last week! I think we just didn't kill it all the first time, got her some stronger meds and she is doing great!
Busy fun summer, we have something going on every weekend it seams, maybe that's why the pool isn't up! I'm starting to wonder if it will ever get back up :(

1 comment:

fiona said...

Poor A! Now you need to go again this summer, so that she and Justin can go :) And WHY does Madden think it's okay to keep getting so big?