Friday, September 10, 2010

Labor Day Parade

The 3 Goober loves of my life!
Annalyse wants a camera like mine! She is practicing with mine! Is it just me or do my cheeks look puffy?? I know Madden J's are!! I love those squishy cheeks!
All the kids waiting for the candy, I think that's the only reason they want to go!
Cousins! Almost sisters! Annalyse needs her bangs trimmed-bad!
Poor Ella was trying to hold Maddens hand and he didn't want her to!! What a boy!
We had a relaxed labor day weekend, just went to the parade and hung out at home. Monday i didn't even change or go go anywhere! Love those days!

1 comment:

fiona said...

Great pictures. I don't think your cheeks look puffy, though I do think the angle is not one you see yourself from all the time so you just look different, ya know? But still a hot mama! ;) You pull off the hat look quite well. I love the pic of M and Ella, too cute! Soon enough, he'll be trying to hold her hand, I'm sure!