Monday, November 8, 2010

Last week in numbers

2 the number of times I went to the mall, trying to get warm clothes for my little people for our trip.
5 the number of time madden threw up, yuck!! He just had a Viral infection.
2 the number of times I made egg nog.
About 50, the Number of times I had to tell my children to go brush their teeth.
About 25, the number of times I threatened to spank said children with my ruler. I just have to hit the counter real hard with it and their eyes bug out! (note to self, don't forget to pack ruler on road trip next week.)
5 the number of lb.s of candy we probably have.
0 the number of times I worked out :(
7 the number of loads of laundry I did.
1 the number of times I had Milano cookies for breakfast.
1 the number of times I had a black brownie for breakfast, I like sweets for breakfast!!
4 the number of inches I'm gonna have to had to my jeans if I keep eating goodies and not working out!!
A million, times I kissed Madden J's cheeks!
4 the number of times MJ got in trouble yesterday:(
3 the number of times I went to Taco Cabana for their street tacos, oh my gosh they are so good!!!
2 the number of days I couldn't turn my head, don't know what I did but it was so stiff, probably slept real wrong because there is a 2 year old that insists on getting in our bad at night!!!
Well that about sums up last week!

2 comments:

Rhett and Dora said...

hahaha! I love the ruler part. I have a wooden spoon that I have hit on the counter and the kids eyes really do bug out!
I love cookies for breakfast too. Why not?...they have flour and eggs! :)
I get cricks in my neck all the time. It is hard to look over your shoulder when you are driving!
Hope you have a good trip. I hope the babies behave and it goes smoothly.
I love dark choc cocoa too! I use it all the time instead of regular cocoa. I get hershey's special dark cocoa powder. You can find it at walmart and sometimes other stores.
And throw up is gross! I got thrown up on Saturday night. Samantha climbed in our bed because her stomach hurt and I got the full force of her vomit! Yucko! We have so much in common! Except I don't own any sailor girl suits! :)

fiona said...

Ha, the ruler!! I love it. I also love when you do your lists...