There is a lot of natural springs around here and we went to one of the big ones about an hour from here, it was so cool I have never seen one. The water is so clear I wanted to drink it!! I guess thats why bottled water companies move there and bottle it. We had a nice day, Justins cousin was in town from NY, Madden really liked hanging out with her and grandma and grandpa. The other two kids were in school so they didn't go, we will probably go back when my brother and his wife come in a couple weeks(yeah!!) after the springs we went to another park that has a spring where we ate lunch and cooled off our feet. I love little road trips!
Friday, April 22, 2011
The glass bottom boat
There is a lot of natural springs around here and we went to one of the big ones about an hour from here, it was so cool I have never seen one. The water is so clear I wanted to drink it!! I guess thats why bottled water companies move there and bottle it. We had a nice day, Justins cousin was in town from NY, Madden really liked hanging out with her and grandma and grandpa. The other two kids were in school so they didn't go, we will probably go back when my brother and his wife come in a couple weeks(yeah!!) after the springs we went to another park that has a spring where we ate lunch and cooled off our feet. I love little road trips!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Madden looks so old in that pic! Why do they have to grow up so fast??? He's such a handsome lil' guy.
Post a Comment