Friday, April 18, 2008



Another month another belly picture, 35 weeks and still counting. We thought we was on his way early Wed. morning, after 3 hours of having contractions every 2 min. we decided to go to the hospital (@1am) And after spending 7 hrs. there decided I was not dilating and not in labor, so they set me home. Which is good he still needs to cook a week or two longer. Trying to catch up on sleep(if that's possible with the other two, one getting up last night to throw up and one falling out of bed ).

I was able to go to Costco(one of my favorite stores) And stock up on food for whenever this little guy comes. OH! And last week the boy scouts had there chicken dinner fund raiser and they aways have left over chicken so we bought one of there boxes of uncooked chicken(98lbs!)they are halved with skin and bone on. It ended up being 17 whole ones! So guess what we will be eating? Good thing we love chicken! I feel good knowing my pantry and freezer are full!

One more note, the little man Z is potty trained! He will even go buy himself and come out and hand you his unaware to put back on! I love it! And just in time! The other day I had gotten him some Scooby Doo undies(they just love SD) and he kept taking them off to show everyone the picture on the back! To cute!

Not to much planned for this weekend, Justin was supposed to go fishing with his brothers and dad, but after the other day he thinks I will go into labor while he is gone, so he is going to stay here with me.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Look at that cute little belly! I am sure it doesn't feel little to you right now but it looks like such a perfect little basketball!

Good luck the next few days. Exciting!

JnR said...

You do need to cook that baby a little more! even though I'm sure you want him out. We want him to be healthy and strong.

You forgot two other cute things Z did, see yet another good reason not to wear clothes, it would be harder to show people the picture on your 'unawares'!

fiona said...

That's awesome that Z is potty trained! What a relief :) I'm glad your new little guy decided to stay in a bit longer, and your tummy still looks so cute! Mmmm...I always liked those boy scout chicken dinners, sounds like y'all are well stocked up now...

Good luck getting a little extra rest!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhett and Dora said...

You are way too cute. I love your belly. I hope you hang in there and make it to the end. Good luck with the delivery. You make such cute humans! Love ya!

Jenni said...

Your belly is beautiful! (Mine is still bigger tho) THe kids look like they have grown up sooo much!! Wow. How do you do all that you do, even being pregnant. You are inspiration to us all. I love you my friend!!