Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yesterday

Annalyse lost her front tooth! She has been waiting for that one to come out!

Zander lost his clothes! No just kidding! I swear he does have clothes! But look he is wearing under ware! I had to buy another pack of diapers yesterday I think that was it, he needs to be out of "Baby diapers" As we are calling them. I am Not going to be buying 2 different sizes of diapers!!!
So we have started training again.
It was hot out so I didnt make him get clothes on, he does save me money on clothes though, I rarely buy him some. But what he saves me on clothes he eats in food! The boy eats all day! I guess that's how he keeps up his cuteness!




3 comments:

Kelly said...

Woo hoo on the lost tooth. Funny how little kids look forward and revel in the big gap in their mouth. If that happened to me these days I'd spend any amount of money to cover it up. We just didn't how know good we had it back in the day of unlimited self esteem.

Ditto on the underwear living! Just think if you could face a hot day in nothing but your skivvies!

JnR said...

Aaahhh, the hole in the front! just wait until the other one falls out, won't be able to bite an apple! She is still super cute:)

JnR said...

Ooops, forgot to talk about the adorable boy on the bike with no clothes on!!!!! how cute is he???? Hope he finally gets the potty training down, he looks much cuter in his 'man shorts' than his diaper!