Monday, June 9, 2008

Need to spray the house!

Another I hate Texas post. You would to if you got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and next to the roll of toilet paper was this ! I made Justin get up and get him. I also found one in my sink! I can't stand the little buggers! We haven't had any rain so they are all coming inside to find water. Did you know they glow in the dark? Doesn't make me like them though!
Why do we have to have so many dang bugs!

3 comments:

JnR said...

That was an interesting article! You could always get one of these animals to eat the scorpions: centipedes, tarantulas, insectivorous lizards, birds (especially owls), and mammals, including shrews, grasshopper mice, or a bat.

I can see you with an owl just sitting up in the corner or the living room waiting for a scorpion, then it swoops down and grabs that little thing before you step on it in the laundry room;)

Or maybe you would like a tarantula wondering your house eating the scorpions.

So if they glow in the dark then you would be able to see them better in the dark right? Did you see it glowing? did it really glow like the one in the picture?

Alright I'll stop for now.

JnR said...

P.S. did you see that they have 24-35 kids????? yikes you might need two owls.....

fiona said...

Roshelle, you crack me up! But yuck to the scorpians! Especially if they have THAT many babies! I didn't know they glowed, that is kinda good. And kinda cool, for a scorpian.