
We are having such hot weather lately so Grandma got a slip and slid and all the kids had such a fun time, Zander thought one of the lanes was just for him so he just kept going and going and not letting the other kids have a turn. The one thing I do love about the summer, besides the no school is that the kids play so hard all day that they go to bed early even thought they can stay up!!!
4 comments:
That is an awesome slip n slide! Way better than the ones we had as kids. They sure do look like they're playing hard!
sounds like fun!!! I'm going to give you a call and stop by to see you and the kids soon. Talk to you then!
Weeee!!!! what fun! Yeah the sun and water sure wear you out (another reason to get a pool!).
That is awesome! Let me know when you try it out yourself. I tried the slip and slide last summer, very embarrassing, I don't slide anymore!
Post a Comment