Wow, I'm slowing down on the post lately. I guess I have nothing interesting to post about. Just doing the same old same old, trying to pry Annalyse out of bed for school, cleaning up the house, taking care of the boys, dishes, dishes and more dishes, laundry, laundry and more laundry, I could go on but I don't want to bore you and lose you as a faithful reader of my blog.
I want to get started making this purse out of my new book, but I just cant find the time. The Baby also has a little cold which is keeping me up at night so I don't sleep, which means I am very tired during the day.
I did just finish doing my new work out video, couldn't do half the stuff on there, I am so out of shape, but I started it so at least that is a start.
I guess I am whining and complaining because Justin had to take my truck to work today, so I am stuck out here and know I can't go anywhere, just knowing that is frustrating, even if I wasn't going to go anywhere. I am spoiled having my own vehicle to do and go wherever. But I also live in the boonies, where we couldn't even walk anywhere! Just one day, I guess I'll live.
Maybe I should go make some cookies. I thought Mondays were supposed to be like this, not Fridays!
No comments:
Post a Comment