Friday, January 23, 2009

Young and in LOVE

I forgot to do our anniversary post. I found this picture of when we were first married. SO skinny and so young! My what kids and years do to a person! We have had the best 11 years! I am so glad I am with you for all eternity! I wouldn't have it any other way!
I love you Justin more to day then ever before! :)
XOXOXO

4 comments:

Molly said...

that picture is AWESOME!! you look like babies!! i love it, and u guys are very cute together.

fiona said...

You two are so cute!! Y'all look so young, which is not to say you look OLD now, because that's not the case. And you still look cute...but yeah, so cute! I always thought you two were/are a very good-looking couple, happy late anniversary! 11 years, wow!

Rhett and Dora said...

yup...that is the Cara I remember. It is funny how we change after kidos and stress! :)

Hannah Jones said...

I love this picture for so many reasons!!
Happy 11th Anniversary! I hope you got to celebrate!