Dear Giant Mud puddle on the side of the road,
Why do you tease me so? Every time I pass you, which has been at least twice a day, I just want to throw my truck in 4wheel drive and drive right through you! I want to come at you fast to, so the mud goes flying everywhere! Its even worse when I'm in Justin's big truck, I can see my self fishtailing all the way through, makes me giddy! But I just dream about it cause if I actually did I would make a mess of the side road and someone would probably see me and report me or something. Maybe I should drive by early in the morning when no one is out? No! I will have some self control! So Please dry up or so I will stop having all these bad thoughts.
Thank you,
From a Girl who Loves mudding
Dear Rude Shoppers,
Why do ya'll come out during the holiday season? Are you hiding all year and then decide to unleash your rudeness on everyone during the happiest time of the year? I mean come on, yelling at someone cause they didn't give you a coupon?? Grow up!! This is the time to love everyone and be thankful for everything we have. But I do have to say that it gave the rest of us in line something to talk about while we were waiting to be checked out, so thanks for that. We all thought you were crazy and got out of your way.
Best Regards
Other Shopper in the store
Dear Roshelle,
I thought I was over missing you so much, getting used the fact that you are not here, but I was Christmas shopping and saw some thing I thought you might like and found myself thinking of some other things to go with it and it would be the coolest gift, it was so you. But then I caught myself and remembered that you are not here. I now understand why people who have lost loved ones have a hard time during the holidays, I guess last year I was still in shock and didn't have a problem. But this year I am. I wanted to get you something special to show how much I care about you and let you know that your older sister really loves you. I know buying things for people isn't always the best way to show your affection, but at Christmas time you want to find the perfect gift for everyone to show them you care. So I almost bought you the perfect gift but didn't know if Fed Ex delivers to Heaven so didn't get it. I still think of you everyday and wonder how your doing. Can't wait to see you again.
Love your Guts!
Your loving Sister
Cara
Dear Christmas,
I love you so much! I love the tree, the lights, the movies and of course all the baked goodies! You are such a festive holiday, I get out all of my decorations(and I am getting quit a bit) and decorate my house in your honor, I don't do much for the other holidays so you should feel special about that. You are such a time for reflection as well as celebration. I usually reflect upon the last year and all its ups and downs and special moments with my family. And Celebrate that it is our Dear Saviors Birthday and for all that he did for us and continues to do for us. It is just a special time. Crazy sometimes but wonderful. Don't forget about traditions, you are all about traditions to, I love our old ones and doing new ones. So I just wanted to thank you for being one of my favorite holidays of the year and I look forward to celebrating you all year.
Love
A Huge Fan!
Dear HEB
Thanks for all the coupons yesterday, I saved $10! You usually don't have coupons for the things that I buy, but yesterday there was 4, yes 4 coupons for the things that I needed. So thanks! Thanks a bunch! You saved me some money!
Your faithful patron(and not because you are only 1 of the 2 grocery stores in this town)
Cara
P.S.
Sorry if my children were running up and down the isles and touching everything, they have been cooped up in the house and have not been able to run off ALL there energy.
P.P.S.
Also sorry that we sometimes open food without paying first, the baby gets real hungry and wants a snack. And I give it to him cause I want him to sit in the cart and be good, its so hard to Carry a 25 pound child around the grocery store. And I know we have spilled some of that food all over the floor, and I feel bad about that to. I know you have a lot of people coming in and out and I'm sure we are not the only ones who are crazy in your store. But I will work with my children on that.
Dear Apple Cinnamon Walnut Muffins,
I am coming to eat you!!! I will post the recipe soon so everyone else can enjoy your yummyness!!
Love a Hungry Cara
Dear Madden,
I am coming to change your dirty diaper, please don't run from me! You are the one who came up to me and said you went poop and wanted me to change you, so why do you run from me when I get the diaper?? You are just as cute as can be though so I cant get upset with you!
Love your Mama xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
2 comments:
Dear Cara,
I am so glad to get to know you better through your blog! I think we are more alike than I would have ever guessed! The letter to Roshelle made me cry... but then I quickly laughed at the other letters!
Your loving cousin,
Alyssa
As usual, your letters are awesome! Yes, the Roshelle one got to me, too...I'm sorry, it would be especially hard at times like these :( I was cracking up at the others, I love how you just come across so well in them! I think my very fave line was to the muffins: "I am coming to eat you!!!" hahaha! (and I totally think you should let that mud puddle have it! a Christmas present to yourself ;)
Post a Comment