The first time I ever had Brazilian lemonade was when I was visiting my sister. She was dying to take me to her favorite all you can eat Brazilian restaurant, she could eat her weight there it was so good. She told me I had to try the lemonade, she would get refills upon refills of this stuff. She was right it is amazing stuff!! So I have this flavor tied to memory of that beautiful time I spent with my sister. I hadn't thought of it until I saw a recipe for it online and I almost started crying! Of course I had to make it. Try it, its so good! Probably won't make you cry like it did me!
Ingredients
2 limes
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
3 cups water
ice
Directions
1.Wash limes thoroughly. Cut off the ends and slice into eight wedges. Place limes in a blender with the sugar, sweetened condensed milk, water, and ice.
2.Blend in an electric blender, pulsing 5 times. Strain through a fine mesh strainer to remove rinds. Serve over ice.
No comments:
Post a Comment