Heehee, this makes me giggle... :) I almost made (tried making, I should say) caramel apples, but went for caramel dip instead. Well, dulce de leche, not as yummy as caramel in my opinion, but very easy to make. I still wanna make caramel apples next Halloween, but the kind that the caramel stays on... ;)
It's the wax on the apples that they put on them in the store. I heard a trick that if you drop them into boiling water for 5 seconds and get them out quick it will get the wax off!
2 comments:
Heehee, this makes me giggle... :) I almost made (tried making, I should say) caramel apples, but went for caramel dip instead. Well, dulce de leche, not as yummy as caramel in my opinion, but very easy to make. I still wanna make caramel apples next Halloween, but the kind that the caramel stays on... ;)
It's the wax on the apples that they put on them in the store. I heard a trick that if you drop them into boiling water for 5 seconds and get them out quick it will get the wax off!
Post a Comment