Monday, October 4, 2010

Its begining to look and feel like fall..for the moment anyways.

The goody jars are filled with fall treats, the cookie jar looks a little low.
The table has a center piece.

Made a batch of Allspice muffins, and the first batch of pumpkin spice bread. Lots of fall/pumpkin recipes are bookmarked and waiting to be made, cant wait to do the pumpkin bagels!
As for the weather we finally got a break in it last week with a cool front, course it made me sneeze like crazy, but I kept the windows open anyways! And just as it was creeping back up to the 90's we got another cool front in yesterday, which is making my nose itch, run and sneeze! But it feels sooooo good! Highs in the 80's this week!! Fabulous! I don't know why the cooler weather puts me in such a good mood but it does. Maybe because we can go outside again. And I can bake again after the long, hot, not wanting to turn the oven on summer.

4 comments:

Jen Harbuck said...

You inspired me today to grab some candy corn to match my autumn decor :)

fiona said...

Mmmmm... those muffins look delish! I love your jars.

Libby said...

I love the jars too! Wow what great ideas!

Libby said...

I borrowed your idea! I saw these same cookie jars at Wal-Mart and grabbed them! They are on the counter and filled with goodies. Thanks!