Thursday, May 19, 2011

Puff pastry, Nutella and marshmallows

Is there anything better then that?





I think not!!

I just took some puff pastry and rolled it out a little, cut it into 4 squares, put a dollop of Nutella( I know mine says nuss fit its the same thing only a Swedish version) then I put some marshmallows, the recipe had mini ones but I only had large ones so I cut one big one into 4, fold over the square into a triangle, seal edge, brush w a little egg wash and sprinkle with some sugar. Bake in 400 degree oven until golden brown, I couldn't give you a time cause I did mine on convection and it was like 10-12 minutes!

2 comments:

Tierra said...

MMmmm shoulda made that while we were there! :D

Alyssa said...

That looks sooo good. I might even try it with sliced bananas too. Thanks for always making me hungry!