HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I wish I was there for many reasons but then you made me add another one, I want a piece of that cake! You always make such perfect cakes it looks so delicious, I think I will make you a cake too today, but I will have to eat it on your behalf. Hope you have a wonderful day (though there is only so much wonderful you can do on a sunday).
Yeah, happy birthday! You don't look a day over 19 ;) Seriously, though, you look the same as in YW, just wiser, of course...I'm so glad I got to see you and your cute family today. Zander is SUCH a boy! And that cake...drool...
Happy Birthday. I am so glad you were able to have the wonderful cake. I totally agree with Roshelle: I want to be in Boerne as well. I hope you had a wonderful day.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I wish I was there for many reasons but then you made me add another one, I want a piece of that cake! You always make such perfect cakes it looks so delicious, I think I will make you a cake too today, but I will have to eat it on your behalf. Hope you have a wonderful day (though there is only so much wonderful you can do on a sunday).
Yeah, happy birthday! You don't look a day over 19 ;) Seriously, though, you look the same as in YW, just wiser, of course...I'm so glad I got to see you and your cute family today. Zander is SUCH a boy! And that cake...drool...
Happy Birthday. I am so glad you were able to have the wonderful cake. I totally agree with Roshelle: I want to be in Boerne as well. I hope you had a wonderful day.
Post a Comment