
I caught Zander the other day messing with Justins computer he left on the floor. It looks like he knows what he is doing!
Sorry he doesn't have clothes on, he never keeps clothes on at home. Justin told me I should stop taking pictures of him with out him in clothes, but then I wouldn't get cute pictures of him being natural. You have to be quick with the little ones! So looking back we will always know that Zander likes to be free of clothes when he is at home.
4 comments:
There's nothing wrong with nothing but a diaper, it's hot down there! So will Zander have his own blog soon or what?
He looks totally at home on the computer. They sure do start young nowadays! I agree with Roshelle, nothing wrong with only a diaper, fewer clothes to wash. And there's just something special about an almost naked little kiddo :)
Hi! I guess I'm your Halloween exchange partner. I'm excited to get to know you better. I've only done one swap before, but it was really fun!
Cara, I don't know if your neighborhood has a Halloween tradition, but if they don't, my neighborhood does the easiest party every year.
Chili (crock pot, easy advance prep), brownies and everybody brings a pumpkin to carve. Carving is the activity, spread newspapers on the driveway, nobody's house is messed up, kids run wild, no activities needed. Some years we roast marshmallows, other years, still too hot!
Sorry no tips on how to make 6 yr old primary easy! Good luck!
Post a Comment