Monday, November 12, 2007

Leave Him Alone




For 5 minutes and this is what he does to the sofa! And then he likes to jump off!
I know its the middle of November and he is still without clothes, its like 70 outside! and our windows have been open for the last month. I hope our electric bill is low!
If I don't post for a while we are getting ready to go to Utah Friday to spend Thanksgiving with my family. I can't wait were gong to stay with my sister, she hasn't seen the kids in two years(because of her health not that she didn't want to). So we are making the trek up there, this is the first time all, meaning me Justin and both kids are going up there. I will try to do a post or two while there, my sister is the one that got me into this blogging thing! Another plus is I don't have to make Thanksgiving dinner! Even though I like to it will be nice to have moms dinner that I grew up with.
Hope we get to see snow!


On another note Zander is so into the super hero's, superman, Spider man, Batman he calls them all man so I never know who he is talking about! He does put his hand up and runs around when he talks about superman so we know that one. He runs real fast to! the other day I got him some Spider man slippers for our trip and he wouldn't take them off for two days!
I think dad is more excited about him liking all of those guys then Z is, now he has someone that will watch all those shows with him.
He just helped him self into the freezer and got a Popsicle!


I need to post more about Annalyse, she is a school all day so I don't get has many pictures of her. She loves school and is doing great at reading and writing. She loves to write stories. She is a really easy going kid and fun to hang out with, we love to go shopping together.

If I don't get to posting, I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Rhett and Dora said...

Hey Cara!
Have fun in Utah. Be sure to tell your whole family hello for me. I haven't seen them in like 10yrs. I loved it when we had sleepovers after the youth dances and your dad would come down and pick you up after church. Well enjoy it and let them pamper you since you are with child. :o) Hope the trip up there isn't too bad.

JnR said...

He is so cute! Hey my dogs do that too when I'm not watching them!!!!! at least Zander doesn't put holes under the cushions!

fiona said...

He is such a cute rascal! So he must be practicing his flying skills like Superman by leaping from the couch! That's so fun that y'all are heading up to UT, I hope you get some snow, too. If so, Zander will probably need to wear clothes. ;)

carlo said...

have a WONDERFUL time with your sister. That is so wonderful that you are going to see her!

Safe journey and Happy Thanksgiving!