Monday, December 3, 2007

Candy Canes and Guns




Funny story about candy canes, I usually buy some to put on the tree and Zander picked out some Starburst ones. I thought they would be good, I'm not a big fan of real sweet sweets but they were for the kids. One morning I find Zander eating one while watching his morning cartoons, I took what was left away and let him finish what he had in his mouth. That evening I was changing his diaper and kind of freaked out at what I saw, his butt was blue! I was thinking of all the stuff it could be! And then I realized it was the blue candy cane he had eaten! They must put a ton of coloring in those things! Justin also had changed him earlier in the day and thought there was something wrong with him until I had told him that night. So we threw out all the candy canes! Sorry kids!


I snapped a picture after he was done eating his morning sugar dose. His mouth stayed blue pretty much all day. That should teach me to buy candy for my kids, I hate candy in the house, I don't even eat it! SO an Elf came and took all of the Halloween candy!






On to guns, Z has a obsession with guns right now. He will turn anything into a gun, I especial like it when he sees the #7 and says its a pew pew(you have to make the sound and that's how he says it!). If he cant find anything to use as a gun his fingers become pistols. He is getting quite good at making shooting sounds, Justin and I were just commenting on that on the way home from church yesterday. We were also wondering if was something to be proud of? He is perfecting using his voice right? And therefor wont have any speech problems right? I guess its another boy thing. He just gets so into it makes me laugh! I think Santa is bringing him a plastic riffle, we might just have our own little Christmas Story(you'll shoot your eye out!) ( Not really cause its a fake gun!) Boys! Aren't they fun! No more Disney Princess stuff were on to Superheros, guns and wrestling! And with another on the way its only going to get worse, and it doesn't help that dad is right there with them watching superman cartoons! (still love ya honey!)


Annalyse and are going to have to stick together and be way girly!


1 comment:

fiona said...

Hahaha! A blue butt?!?!? That is a LOT of food coloring!!! I don't blame you for tossing those!