Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Weather Out Side

(Sung to Let it Snow)
Oh the weather out side is yucky
its drizzling and sticky and mucky.
There's simply nothing better to do, then
let it sew let it sew it it sew!
This is what Zander did while I sewed away.
I made Annalyse two skirts, this one came out real cute, and in my favorite colors at the moment. I know it needs ironed.

This one is from some purple paisley I have had since I was 12.


I sewed yes sewed these little scratch books for the kids, they are so into drawing and writing, thought I could put them in there stocking. Sewing on paper is fun!




I would have kept going but I ran out of ideas of things to make, I am waiting for a little boy to go to sleep early so I can make his Superman cape!



4 comments:

JnR said...

You guys would make a great team, Zander cuts and you sew! Ha!Ha!Ha!

Wow those skirts are great! You are an amazing sewer! I can't wait to see Zander's Superman cape.

Love the song, have to love Texas weather!

JnR said...

Oh, forgot the books! Love them too, I've been wanting to sew paper but I think I will mess that up too!

fiona said...

That's a great song! You are so talented... ;) I really like the skirts, they're so cute! I really think I may actually get a sewing machine at some point.

Kelly said...

SO talented!