I didn't want to say potty training in the title. But for those of you wondering(mainly Family) Here is a potty training update. We are doing quite well actually, yesterday we only had one wet and one really bad stinky one that made me gag! Compared to the 5 wet ones we had on the first day I think we are doing pretty good! I even went to the store and back with no accidents.
Today's goal is no wet ones, we will see how that goes! I think the thing that is making it work is the candy, he knows he gets one every time he goes and he goes a lot! He is so addicted to candy that it works for us! I think I need something else though 7 pieces a day is a bit much for me. At least he is getting trained right?
I am so happy we are getting this done before baby is here(hopefully in 3-4 weeks!!!) I need to post one more belly picture I think its been over a month since the last one.
Sorry no pics I don't think you would want to see one anyways!
1 comment:
Oh, yay! What good news, way to go, Zander! As much as I don't especially love changing diapers, I'm a bit...um...apprehensive, about the whole potty training thing! I'm all for the bribery if it works :) Is it really only 3-4 weeks before the baby comes??? Wow.
Post a Comment