Monday, May 18, 2009

Madden's Party


Maddens party!
I think he had a lot of fun with family and his little friends.
I meant to take pictures of the food and cute things I did to go along with the theme, which was a Circus theme. But like always I got busy and forgot. All in all we had a fun time.
I also found a new home for Jill, I am just not going to be able to have any other animals if I keep her around. I am putting in a pond and I know she will get in there and eat all my fish! So I found a family with two young boys that love big dogs, so they can be rough and crazy with her. Kinda sad but okay with it. When we move I want to get even more animals and she is just not going to work out with that, and I am not one to keep dogs in little fenced in areas or on a chain full time, so we found her a great new home. Jack on the other hand is being spoiled like he used to, And I don't think he misses her at all.
9 1/2 more days of school left! Can't wait until the days when I don't have to get up at 6am anymore!

1 comment:

fiona said...

What a cute collage of M! And are y'all planning on moving, or is that one of those sometime-fuzzy-in-the-future things?