Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Super Baby!

This is for grandma, he has gotten really good at walking this past week.

Other things that have been going on this week:

Justin had an endoscopy to check his esophagus, he has really bad reflux. The Dr. said everything looked really good, thank goodness. The first time he had this done 6 years ago he had cysts all up and down his esophagus, but he has been on Nexium ever since and now on this even better stuff called Protonix which has helped him tremendous.

I lost the last six chickens after putting them in the pen we built. Jill had crashed through the fence and eat them all! I could have shot her, good thing I was not at home!!! I was so mad at her! I don't get why she was so obsessed with getting and eating them! I am on this quest to feed my family the very best and one easy way to do that is to have some chickens for fresh eggs, which are way healthier then store bought. The store where we got them are all out of chicks so I don't know what I am going to do just yet.

And Baby Madden is going to turn 1 next week, can you believe a whole year as passed! I have a cute party theme planned for him, your going to have to wait to see the pictures!

Other then the same old Mommy things that's about it!

2 comments:

fiona said...

No, he's not walking already?! And he turns one next week? where does the time go!? He is a SUPER cute super baby! Still has those pinchable cheeks :) Sweet of Z to share his cape with him. Seeing the two of them hanging out, with M walking all over the place, just really makes me think how much fun/mischief they're going to have and do together! :D And I love how different their hair colors are!

fiona said...

And your chicks! So sad :(