Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Baby!

Is One!

Oh my little Texan! How can it be that a whole year has passed? I was trying to savor every moment! It just went to fast!
You are such a wonderful little guy, so sweet and cuddly, calm and happy yet tough enough to handle all of Zanders wrestling moves on you! I am so glad you came to be in our family you came at the right time, to be Mommy's little piece of Heaven when she was having a rough time last summer. I love you my Chunky Monkey!

2 comments:

fiona said...

That picture is so cute! It looks like it should be on a card or something! Happy 1st birthday, Madden :)

Rhett and Dora said...

Look how handsome he is! I love it. Hope you all get some much deserved rest. Squeeze those baby cheeks for me.