Friday, August 21, 2009

French Toast Donuts

I was starting to get a bunch of eggs so I decided to have french toast for dinner last night. I found this recipe in Nigellas cook book, she's so not Martha its wonderful, and I love the way she talks about food like its the most beautiful thing in the world(which it is :) so back to the french toast, you just make it like normal, add a little extra vanilla, then when there done cooking put it in some sugar, both sides. It was so good, I told my mom and she suggested cinnamon sugar, which would be even better. So go head and try it the next time you make french toast! It will taste like you are having a sugar donut!

2 comments:

Rhett and Dora said...

um...yum! That sounds like the frent toast I make. Sometimes I put slivered almonds on before griling and yumola. The french toast looks delicious and I might just have to make that for dinner tonight. Now...look what you've done! :)

fiona said...

Mmmmm...those sound so good! So do sugar donuts... dang it, don't add to my hard-to-fulfill cravings!! (Actually I guess french toast wouldn't be THAT hard to satisfy...)