It started with no where to go, to hot to go out side, found out that we have a hole in the pool liner and it is going down quick. We stayed inside all day, I cleaned and cleaned and then did some more, but when I look behind me it doesn't even look like I did anything. I tried to make some more yogurt, having fun making yogurt, but at the end of the day it was a flop, didn't set up properly, I guess I will use it to make ice cream or more smoothies. I thought I was being a good mom by making dinner that night, boy was I wrong! I had made pork chops and noodles before and everyone eat it (so I thought). Well when I went to put it in the oven I was only using one hand, I was keeping Madden back with the other, and well I spilled quite a bit all inside the oven, minutes later our smells of burnt food, I then serve the kids there meal and they all turn there noses up at it, except for my sweet MJ he ate the noodles, Annalyse said she was hopping for something better and Zander just wouldn't touch it, I told them this is what we were having and this only! So they ate a few bite and called it quits, fine I told my self as I ate all of my food. So then Justin gets home and gets bent out of shape cause I used ketchup in it and he doesn't eat ketchup, fine I told him! Throw it out or give it to the dog I don't care anymore, everyone is impossible to please! I'm going to go watch TV. He then makes everyone chicken nuggets. Sometimes I wish I could move to Australia! So today I proceed to tell my mom of the day that I had and she just laughs! She laughs because she thinks its funny happening to me and not to her anymore! Been there done that she says! I know some day I will look back and probably laugh when Annalyse calls and tells me she had a bad day, and then I will tell her, remember that book Alexander and the horribly no good very bad day? Yea, well some days are like that! Even in Australia!
So after all that I made my self some chocolate no bake cookies and watched TV, went to bed and slept for 3hrs. Got up in the morning to no milk, eggs or bread and decided I HAD to go to the store, even though I have my niece and nephew today, so I packed everyone up and headed to the big city, 4 hours later I'm home putting everything away washed the dishes and now blogging!
3 comments:
I've been there and done that, and will probably do it again tomorrow! I am laughing because it sounds all too familiar!
I still think it's great that your mom got such a kick out of it! :D Though it does make a grrrreat bad day story! That 3 hrs of sleep...oh man...you'd need about 12 to recover from that kinda day! But hey, you're Cara! You can do it! ;)
Hey, maybe you used up a good portion of your bad day tokens for the rest of the year?? That'd be nice...
Kid....that is so the the story of my life. I am a little furious right now cuz I dared to take my kids to Target to get a few things and they were so naughty! And when we got in the car I had to say a "few" words and Hayden said, "well that is what I do when I have to go to the store" So needless to say he is in his room right now. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So a lonely chocolate chip cookie in the cookie jar got eaten and now I need to make more! Next week preschool starts and Hayden is in school all day. Hallelujah! :)
Post a Comment