Thursday, April 15, 2010

Alfredo, pasta, YW, Camp

Have I ever shared my Pasta Alfredo recipe with you? Well its really quite easy.
Just saute 2 garlic cloves in a little olive oil until golden, add a pint, yes a whole pint of cream. Turn it down low and let it simmer until it thickens. Add 1/2 cup-3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, fresh or the Kraft kind. Fresh is always better. Let that melt into the cream making a luscious creamy sauce. Cook up some pasta and poor over, mix it up, sprinkle some more Parmesan cheese and fresh or dried parsley.
If you don't want to make it and want me to make it for you the YW in our ward are having a Family Pasta Bar/ dessert auction to raise money for camp. So if you like pasta and fabulous cakes and other desserts, like I know ya'll do! Come out to Boerne ward building on May 1st and get you some!!!

2 comments:

Rhett and Dora said...

yum....I just made alfredo last night. I use 1 stick of butter, 1 cup of cream and 1 cup of paresan cheese! Yumola. That reminds me I need to eat some of that for lunch! It is a good thing I ran on the treadmill this morning. :)

fiona said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! And that is so yummy sounding. I want to go to the pasta bar! Guess I'll just hafta try making it myself...