
We took a little road trip to Kerrvile, we took all the back roads to get there which was really pretty. I love it when we get lots of rain cause it makes everything so green around here, which it usually is not! It's normally shades of brown! So anyways we drove around all the back roads to get there, we took a picnic lunch to eat at the river. The weather was so beautiful and the kids were all good, it was a great day! driving through town I spotted this giant rocking chair, it was in the most random place off the road, I think someone made it for fun, but I saw it and we had to get some pictures of it!! Made you feel like Lilly Tomlin in that big thing!
I've also come to the conclusion that Justin and Madden will never give me good smile for the camera! Just check out the pictures above!! Madden and his crooked smile, J with his I'm not going to smile for you face! Love them to pieces though!
2 comments:
They may not smile, but they're still great pictures! What a fun chair, we'll have to go hunt it down one of these days. :)
Ahhh, I love Texas. What great pictures, even if you don't get the "perfect" smile. And I soooo hear you on that one. Why is it so hard to smile nicely for the camera when you're little? And how cute do you look in that hat?! Very.
Post a Comment