Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dirty boys and Dogs




Its been a dirty kind of week! We finished building the garden so I was getting my hands dirty planting my vegetables. The Boys are always dirty, that's just a given. Madden had a green iced cupcake for St. Patrick's day, stained his face and poop, so I was cleaning a green bum for a few days. Little Dash boy got into my flower pot, naughty little dogie! Digging all the dirt out! Caught him in action. So I had to clean off all the dirt on the deck. I did wash my back door window, but it was after I took a picture of the dogs, it would have been so much cuter if the window was clean!




Caught red handed!! Naughty little thing!! But to cute!

We went to a friends little birthday party and the kids got to ride a pony.

My little handsome boy!



Goober! Smiles with one eye closed!!! He cracks me up daily!


No that is not poop! Its chocolate from a S'more.

She is getting to be a pro at the horse back ridding, I think we should get her a horse!

Again with the goofy smile!!! He is just to cute!
And no party would be complete with out chocolate cupcakes!!!

3 comments:

Jenn+Steve said...

OMG, Madden is getting so big. Sooo cute! Can't believe it's been almost a year already.

Alyssa said...

I love all the pictures! Especially the one with your dog in the planter!

fiona said...

Ha! When I first opened your blog, I totally thought he had PLAYdough all over his face! I'm glad it was icing. Very green icing. I bet those were nice colorful diapers... Zander is such a handsome little cowboy! He really pulls that look off well. You should get A a horse! Encourage the talent ;)