I know your all probably thinking I hit a peanut butter truck or something with all of these peanut butter posts!! Truth is I do buy it in bulk at Costco! My kids love it so I buy a lot of it!! I saw these on a blog and thought they were so cute. You just roll out a piece of bread, cut the crust off and spread one side with peanut butter and the other side with jelly, some I did with peanut butter, jelly and a strip of cream cheese. Then roll up and cut into little rolls. I put a bunch in the freezer for school lunches, way cheeper then those uncrustibles!!
2 comments:
keep the peanut butter coming! It's my favorite. Why didn't we think of these cute little roll-ups earlier? We had a cafe here that made peanut butter, honey and banana roll ups similar to this-- yum!
This is so cute! I eat PBJ's almost everyday for lunch so I'm definitely going to try this method out. Adorable!
Post a Comment