Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Poppy mix

Not be confused with poopy mix, got to make sure your spelling is right on this one!! This is like the chex buddies mix, or some people call it dog chow, anyhow yu use pop corn instead of the chex, quite yummy if I do say so. I'm on a peanut butter and chocolate kick.

Poppy mix
9 cups popped pop corn( I made 2 bags of microwave, it's all I had and it added some more butter flavor)
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 T. Butter
Put everything but the pop corn in a bowl and put in the microwave for about 2 to 3 minutes, until the chocolate and butter are melted. Pour over the pop corn and stir until it is all coated. Next sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of powdered auger over the pop corn mixture and stir until coated, pour out onto a cookie sheet or some parchment paper until it sets up.

1 comment:

Rhett and Dora said...

Hey, I just made this recipe last week! It was so yummy. And big pictures of yummy food are great! We don't mind. I just made some peanut butter cookies with chopped up reese's peanut butter cups inside. They are on the cooling rack waiting for my husband to get home. It is a late night of surgery call. Oh well, maybe he will get some tomorrow. Gotta keep the cookie jar full! ;)