
Yes its that time of year again, all the little kiddos going back to school. Annalyse was so excited to start 1st grade, she said that's when you really start to learn things! So cute! And getting so grown up. I made her little messenger bag, not my best work, kind of threw it together with no pattern and you can tell if you look close. She loves it so I guess I will leave it alone for now.
I did just get two fabulous pattern books in the mail, cant wait to get started on some of the cute outfits they have. They are the Japanese ones everyone is talking about lately, they are so cute! I can't read it but it has the patterns and pictures so I think I will be fine. I got the books from http://superbuzzy.com/
2 comments:
She is the cutest girl in first grade anywhere in the world!!!! I'm proud to be her aunt! Well, not that she will 'finally be learning something' she will have to share her new found knowledge with me when I call!
She looks so cute, pigtails and all! Sweet, yet with a hint of rascally-ness ;) That's hilarious that now she'll "really start to learn things!" I love the pattern on that messanger bag, it's probably the most stylish bag in the first grade.
Post a Comment