

Sorry for the long pause on posts, it's been a weird summer. Our Air conditioner is all messed up, come to find out its been running bad for the last two years because they hooked it up wrong. So every summer we have them come out and check it because it does not cool down. And they always say its fine but this time we had Justins brother who works for an air conditioning place come and look at it and him and his friend said that its all wrong up there! So they are going to have to replace the whole system! Our electric bill should go down after that so I'm excited about that part but in the mean time until they get here to fix all of this we have to live with it getting to over 80 inside yuck!!! I usually leave in the afternoons!
The next drama is my computer crashed, I am so upset! ALL the pictures of the kids are on there! And all of my stuff saved in there. I have learned my lesson and will now save things to Cd's often, a have been wanting to put all of the pictures on a CD but haven't gotten to it, so were hopping Justins friend can get everything off of the hard drive (we just have to wait until he gets back from his vacation). I hope the pictures can be retrieved I am going to be so sad if they cant. My tip for the day is to back up your stuff!!!
Now on an up note, we took some pictures of the kids before church last Sunday. Isn't Zander a little handsome stud?! Don't let his cuteness fool you later in nursery I heard him screaming at someone for trying to take his truck.
2 comments:
He sure has me fooled! I don't believe he would yell at someone for taking his truck!!!!! And Annalyse is so beautiful! What a pretty dress!
Sorry for your A/C drama I think that's the worst problem you can have in the summer in TX! At least you aren't pregnant!
Told you you should get an Apple!
I am sorry about your computer and your ac.
Post a Comment