Friday, August 17, 2007

Tee Shirt Pants



















Can you believe these are made out of a tee shirt? My sister sent me the link to where someone had made these cute pants out of old tee shirts, so cool! And easy! I think it was at rookiemoms.com . I need to make the crotch a little longer next time and I am definitely making some more for him.

4 comments:

JnR said...

Wow! Look at you go! Speedy Sewing Queen!!!! Glad they worked for Zander, I bet they are so comfortable since they are made out of an old t-shirt!

Pinch My Salt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pinch My Salt said...

Those are so cute! I can't believe they are made from an old t-shirt! They look so comfortable that I wish I had a pair for myself!

fiona said...

That's awesome! I really, really wish I could just whip things up like you do...I'll hafta check out that website...