Monday, November 12, 2007

Tagged

Okay I was tagged a while ago and I finally have some time to do this.

Tagged by Kelly A.

Four jobs have had
1. News paper deliverer(not fun at 1am!)
2. Baker
3. Office Max(for like 3 mo.)
4. Nanny

Movies I could watch over and over
1. You've got mail
2. Sleepless in Seattle(I love Meg and Tom)
3. Shrek(what can I say? it was a great cartoon for adults!)
4. White Christmas

Places I've lived
1. California
2. Arizona
3. Maryland
4. NJ

Favorite TV shows
1. The office
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Bearfoot Contessa
4. This one could change all the time, right now I like Jon and Kate Plus 8

Places I've been
1. Utah
2. New York
3. Colorado
4. New Mexico

Favorite foods
1. Pasta
2. donuts
3. homemade bread
4. mashed potato's and gravy

Websites I visit daily
1. blogs
2. food network
3. Martha
4. Our online banking

Places I would rather be
1. Italy
2. Hawaii
3. My sisters(I will be in four days!!!)
4. Aspen

Blog buddies I want to tag
1. Fiona
2. Aislinn
3. My sis
4. Carlo( I don't have your blog yet!)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I like Jon and Kate too, but sometimes her screechiness really makes my head ring. i can't watch them at night when i am tired, just too much. But I think her organization and diligence is amazing. If I could have 1/2 her drive with my three kids, they'd rule the world!

carlo said...

oh a tag! fun! I LOVE White Christmas, too.

did not realize until now that you did not have my blog address.

sorry about that-- my blog is carloandgirls {dot} blogspot{dot}com

fiona said...

The Office is totally my favorite show, too! Except we don't get it in Uruguay. And we can't watch it online here either...so sad...Ahhh, I love it!! And, yikes, you tagged me?? I am so bad at actually doing these. I've been tagged before and didn't do it, so I will try to do both of them...but no promises! I just don't do these...I don't know why..?