Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Eaten good in the Neighborhood







I go through spurts where we eat real good and then I fall off the wagon and eat bad, but so far we have been doing good, even when I was sick (mainly cause I wasn't eating much!) The kids on the other hand eat a lot of frozen chicken nuggets or something quick. But I am back on the wagon and made some toasted oatmeal with toasted walnuts, so yummy and warm this morning.
Got the recipe from the new Martha mag. Last week before sickness I was making my favorite sandwich, avocado veggie on honey ww bread, we made these at the Bakery and I would have one like every day! Its, avocado, lettuce, tomato, provolone cheese, red onion and sprouts, soooo good. And good for you!
On a different note I finally got to the fabric store and got cool fabric for some baby items to make, so now I have some projects to do and post about.

I think tomorrow I will make some oatmeal bread with the leftover oatmeal I have from this morning, we shall see!!

4 comments:

JnR said...

That sandwich looks so yummy!!!!! And I love the fabric choices, can't wait to see what you make with them:)

fiona said...

I want that sandwich -- sounds so delicious and healthy!! And ditto Roshelle on the fabric, great choices, especially the turquoise/brown.

Emmie-Lew said...

CUTE fabric! I am a fabric JUNKIE- I just can't get enough. The sandwich looks devine, too! We need to have lunch together! Call me!

carlo said...

oh how i love that fabric! great choices.

the food looks great, too! :)