Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Pink Christmas


This is the great stuff I got for the Pink Christmas swap, Carlo did an awesome job finding out just what I like! She knows I LOVE chocolate so she gave me some with her recipe for a flour less cake, cant wait to try! She also knows I love note books and made this so cute one to write all of the books that I want to read, I have already started to use it, it fits great in my purse for all those little things I need to write down so I wont forget. There are also some way cute cards and stickers, oh and some little baby socks. Thank you so much Carlo everything is awesome!
I forgot! The mail box! It was all in this cute wooden mail box the she painted and put some snowflakes on. I think next year we will use it for our Advent calendar, put some little things in there and take on out each day, cant wait till next year!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

What a great haul! I love the mailbox idea, and of course chocolate, love chocolate.

fiona said...

That's a fun variety! I love getting a bunch of cute things like that. And I agree, the mailbox idea is great, I'll remember that...

JnR said...

What fun! I love the little itty bitty stocking!

carlo said...

so glad that you liked it, cara.

i had a lot of fun crafting and picking out the "perfect" stuff for you!

:)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for your interest in the Let's Get Organized Swap. I need your info so I can make it "official". Thanks!!