Zander likes to be like dad and build things, this keeps him busy while dad cleans up the garage.
We have been outside a lot this week its been in the 70's which is good for the kids, they can play outside a lot.


Annalyse learned to ride a two wheeler during Christmas break, she just loves it and caught on after just one day of dad helping her. Please don't look at all the junk behind her! Justin is working on it so he can put his hunk of junk back in there and start working on it.

I started to crochet an Afghan for the baby, in my favorite colors. This is giving me something to do while I set and take it easy! Aren't you proud mom? I ran out of yarn so Zander and I need to go get some more today.

And have been growing this, 20 weeks now. Yes I know I should clean the mirror! Annalyse is in charge of this bathroom and sometimes she just cleans it with a wet rag, but shes cleaning so I don't say to much!

And last but not least this past week I have tried potty training superman, I mean Zander. We got him man under ware and everything but he wont ware them! I don't think he is comfortable in them, so today we are going with the nothing on attire, wee will see how well it works! I hate potty training! We have 4 months to get this down! I am not going to buy 2 sizes of diapers!
So in a nut shell this has been our week, not to exciting. School finally started today so hopefully I will have more time to blog.I go to the specialist Dr. tomorrow so we shall see if they can tell whats going on. The baby is fine and still growing has you can see!
Oh! and my 10 year anniversary is tomorrow! I cant believe it! 10 years! It really does go by fast! But its been great and I wouldn't have it any other way!
I hope to post all of the projects I need and want to do before the baby gets here.
4 comments:
Not much going on that was a good post!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first photo of Zander (and all the other ones, and the one of Annalyse) what a cutie pie!!!
I wish I was there to ride bikes with Annalyse I loved riding my bike.
Good luck with the potty training! I love how you are potty training 'superman', what an adorable little guy:)
I forgot, I love the afghan, the colors will go great in the room. And I love Zander smiling in the mirror for the picture too of your belly!
You are awesome! Your belly is still so small- I told you I won't believe what you say til I see pics. I LOVE the baby blanket! Oh yeah.. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! ~xoxoxo~
The afghan colors look so good together -- I love them! I also love camo on little boys, Bran is wearing camo shorts today, like Zander's in those pics. Boys in camo are too cute...And that's great, learning to ride a 2-wheeler in one day!
Post a Comment