Monday, February 23, 2009

My husband is THE best!

I took a lot of Madden cause he would let me snap away and not get annoyed.
This one he is crying, I thought it was funny. It was one of his fake pick me up cries. I know, I'm a mean mom!
The new counters, I will take a shot of the whole kitchen, if it ever stays clean for 2 seconds, and do a before and after.


Another one of Madden J, he always smiles when I have the camera out! Unlike his brother!!!


And everyone needs a girl first, she is my little mommy. She will come in our room and get Madden on the weekends and take him back to her room to play, so J and I can sleep a little bit longer. Usually not to long cause someone starts crying or complaining there hungry, but she helps out a lot with the baby and I love her for that!


Just look what he surprised me with! Now I just need to learn how to use it! I took over 100 pictures practicing. I have always wanted a professional camera, he is so awesome!
AND! To top that off the week before he had bought me 3, yes 3 pairs of shoes, he knows I don't spend a lot of money on my self so he went and got me a bunch of things I have been wanting. I'm I the luckiest girl or what?! That's why I always have oatmeal cookies in the cookie jar for him!!!

2 comments:

Molly said...

you are one lucky girl!!!! :) good job justin!

fiona said...

oooh, I love your counters! And what a great hubby, such an awesome surprise!