Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What to blog

OH! I could just squeeze those thighs all day!!! The cuteness is just to much!

What to blog? Not anything interesting going on around here. The baby is getting over double ear infections, what fun that was at night! Then Justin got a sinus infection and was out for two days. My I pulled my arm out of socket last week, or was it the week before? Everything just runs together these days. How did I do it? I was laying on the bed and Madden started to crawl towards the edge and with my quick mothering actions reached to grab his leg and with that pulled my shoulder out. I didn't know it was out, just thought I pulled a muscle or something so I went to bed in pain and went the whole next day in pain and not being able to lift my arm up. Finally when Justin got home from work he was trying to feel if I had torn anything by rotating my arm, and then Click! It popped back in! And I jumped! And I didn't even swear like they do on T.V. when they set someones arm. But after that it was a huge relief and I could move my arm up and down. So yes women have a higher tolerance of pain and deal with it a whole lot better then men! Sorry honey! But when you hurt your toe you had to play on the computer all afternoon and put your foot up and watch tv at night, while me on the other hand had to take care of to cranky boys that day, and I made dinner!!! I'm not saying I'm super woman or anything(Zander does think I am Wonder women though;) Just that that's why women have the baby's! Men would never be able to handle it! The mom switch just doesn't switch off! Not even when your hurt.

Changing the subject, I have been grinding a lot of wheat and making waffles, rolls, and cinnamon rolls, all of which were yummy and the kids like. So I am really happy with that. I will post the roll recipe they were soooo good, Justin didn't even need to put butter on them, and usually he slathers on the butter to give it more flavor.

I'm trying to think of what else we have done, oh! We put in granite counters! They look fabulous! I have been wanting them ever since we moved in, and well, we finally got to it! I love them, changes the look and feel of the kitchen.

We also got a rug for the living room and the kids have been flipping around it and rolling all over it for days now. We have concrete floors so when the kids get around carpet they go a little crazy. Madden loves to crawl all over it.

I guess that about sums it up, just trying to keep everyone healthy and happy.

3 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

So sorry about your arm, ouch! But yes, us women are just tough. : ) I want pictures of your new stuff. Too cool.

Kelly said...

OUCH! on the arm!

Your kids going crazy with carpet is funny. We lived in a high rise with hard wood floors when Wells was a toddler. One day we were at a friend's house who had a backyard. We looked out on Wells to see him marching in place, just marching, marching. "NO MARCHING!" was a constant refrain with hardwoods in a high rise.

The things our kids give up for our style. hee!

Molly said...

i didnt know u did that to ur arm!! dang ur are wonder woman!! or just wonderful. :) i want a wheat grinder so bad!!! all that food sounds sooo yummy, and fresh baked bread....... *drool* im glad u got ur granite and a rug finally! i cant wait to see it. call me.