The dirt calls to him!
Boys will be boys no mater what you do! Even if you try to get them to play with dolls so they will have a soft side, Zander did for a minute and then chucked the poor thing across the room, that was after he gave it a kiss of course! I love my boys, even if it means dirty faces, foot prints all over the floor, rocks in my laundry, who knows what in the bathroom sink and granola bar wrappers under the bed!
1 comment:
Ha! Love this post! And the pics...adorable. Look at that dirty little face... I've totally noticed with Bran and Nuala that boys are definitely wired differently. He ALWAYS wants to play with swords and wrestle, etc., and Nuala...not so much. I remember b4 he was exposed to weapons, etc., he just was holding a stick one day and the light went on. From then on, anything long and pokey was a weapon. Boys...love 'em :)
Post a Comment