Friday, September 11, 2009
Just a little note
About September 11th, I had just had Annalyse in July, and I had just bought tickets the night before to go to Utah! I was so scared to fly after that! Now looking back, after every child I have had, a few months later there was a major disaster that happened. After Zander it was Katrina after Madden it was my sisters passing(not really a disaster,but life altering). Crazy coincidence? Don't know. One of my questions to God when I see him again! Everything happens for a reason so I am sure there was one for that horribly day back in 2001. Maybe we were getting a little to relaxed and spoiled here in our country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean-for me it was after Keira was born I lost my grandmother and after Kenna was born I lost my grandfather who was the only man I ever knew as a dad-so I have the same questions!
How have ya been?
Post a Comment