Friday, September 11, 2009

Chicken Popers!

Justin's brother actually made these for some family get together, and we have been making them ever since! For those of you who don't like raw meat you wont like the first picture, but I wanted to show a before picture. They are really easy to put together. Its just chicken tenders with a couple slices of onion and Jalapeno peppers(with the seeds scraped out), rolled up and wrap bacon over it. Skewer it with a tooth pick and your ready to pop those babies on the grill!
You have to watch these guys so they burn, the juices like to drip and start flames. When there done, brush some BBQ sauce over them, or if your lazy like Justin and don't want to get the brush you can just squirt it on like he does!

OOOO....these things are so good! I usually pair it with my Grandmas macaroni salad, have I done that recipe? If not I should, its awesome!!!!
Just try not to eat the whole plate! Oh! and they are not spicy hot if your wondering, if you take the seeds out of the jalapenos.

1 comment:

fiona said...

Oh, those look good! Really good. We went outta town for a couple of days last week, and ate at the same restaurant each night and I had a chicken kebab with bacon wrapped around the chicken pieces and onion chunks both times...these would be even better, with jalapenos!