Monday, September 28, 2009

Waaaaat a looong Weeeek

Looking through the back door
It all started last Friday when Annalyse came home with a stomach bug. We got her all better and then a couple of days later the boys came down with it. and then a few days after that Justin and I got it! So now we are all though with it! It was so hard when I got it, and then to have Justin get it that same night! Talk about poor kids scrounging around for food and basically watching T.V. all day long! It only lasted a day or two so they didn't get to go wild for to long! It wiped me out and I had no energy for two days but now mom is back on her feet and putting the house back in order. I do have to thank Annalyse for being such a good little mommy to her brothers while I was down.

I have a another long week ahead, we have a dinner party for Justin's people at work this weekend, which I have to clean house for, and we need to mow the grass now that its been raining like crazy, haven't had to all summer! I also have to get everything in order before I leave next Thursday to go to my brothers wedding, my baby brother is getting married! So much to do! Hair cuts, laundry, getting warm clothes for the kids, making lists of what to bring, re-writing lists of what to bring(it's a problem I have!). I also have lots of recipes I was going to post, maybe in between loads of laundry? I guess you will just have to keep checking back!

3 comments:

Tabatha said...

I have a list writing problem too. I know I write too many and for things that really don't need a list, but I seriously go crazy when I try to make myself not write them. I'm glad you're on the mend. Good luck with the dinner party!

Rhett and Dora said...

1st... way cute picture of Madden J. He is so adorable! 2nd...I am an obsessive list writer too. Confession time. So, this is what I do so I don't have to write a new list everytime we travel. I save a list on Microsoft Word called Vaction list and just add to it for different vacations ie...Grandma's house...beach...and etc. :) It has saved so much time because I go to the computer and just hit print. A little weird huh but it is time comsuming to write all those lists out.
Now to do lists....that's a whole other story. Hope you have a great trip and tell your family hello for me!

fiona said...

Eeesh...what a week, indeed! That stinks that you and J were sick at the same time, I bet A really was a big help. You'll get through all this other craziness and then reeeelax a little in UT for Simon's wedding. (I still can't believe little Simon's gettin' hitched! Where does the time go!?)