I like and read all the time. Except I mostly read on my phone and posting comments from the phone is such a pain. But I commiserated with you during our Arctic Blast and ooh'd and ahh'd over each of your recipes. You may post your cakes for me any time!
I've just not been on blogs these past coupla weeks! I know, poor excuse, but true! I'm checking the 9 posts I've missed now :P So YES, please post the recipe!!
8 comments:
I like and read all the time. Except I mostly read on my phone and posting comments from the phone is such a pain. But I commiserated with you during our Arctic Blast and ooh'd and ahh'd over each of your recipes. You may post your cakes for me any time!
haha i read all of your blogs im just terrible at commenting!! sorry!! ill try and be better!
hope all is well!!
I concure with my wife..
I LOVE your blog and LOVE all the fun recipes and crafts. PLEASE keep them coming. :)
Ahh, that was me. Susie
I've just not been on blogs these past coupla weeks! I know, poor excuse, but true! I'm checking the 9 posts I've missed now :P So YES, please post the recipe!!
That's not fair...I leave you comments. :) Now, please post that recipe!
kid..kid...kid....you are loved! And we love reading and trying your yummy recipes! So please keep them coming!
Post a Comment