Look at the cute things I got in the Halloween Swap I was in. I just love the wooden hanging sign and the kids love the little water squirters. Thank you swap partner!
Doing a swap was a good idea, Halloween is so fun! I finally have kiddos to go trick-or-treating, 10 months is old enough, right? We'll just hafta dispose of the candy for them... ;)
Got your package over the weekend. Thank you so much! I love it! My kids have been playing with their bags all day (such a thoughtful gift!) I loved everything! Thanks thanks thanks!
3 comments:
I love that wooden sign too, fun!
Doing a swap was a good idea, Halloween is so fun! I finally have kiddos to go trick-or-treating, 10 months is old enough, right? We'll just hafta dispose of the candy for them... ;)
Got your package over the weekend. Thank you so much! I love it! My kids have been playing with their bags all day (such a thoughtful gift!) I loved everything! Thanks thanks thanks!
Post a Comment