
Well we had our Pumpkin Party Saturday night, it turned out okay. Justin did get the deck covered so it looked good. The food was good(I thought so) and the kids had a blast playing and running around, sticking there head in the bobbing bucket. I didn't get hardly any pictures, I was to busy running around. I also went to the Dr. Friday and found out I had a sinus infection(probably get it from my dear kids). So Yesterday we were wiped out! I did nothing all day which was good but I hate to feel lazy and not get things done. I have dishes everywhere and all the mess from Saturday. This Pregnancy is getting to me! I feel like I cant do anything, I get so tired, I don't feel good, I hate not being my self! I normally have lots of energy and go go go get everything done and keep my house from looking like a bomb went off. I guess I need to learn to let things go and clutter wont kill me(even though it annoys me to no end!). I am hopping once I get into the second Trimester I will get some of my energy back.
I am hopping to do some baking this week like breads and soups, we just got a cold front in and it feels wonderful! It always makes me want to turn on the oven. And we can start to have soup again. We don't even think about soup during the summer. I have a wonderful easy recipe for clam chowder that we all love( I just have to wait until it sounds good to eat). I guess I should get off the computer now and try to tackle the kitchen.
6 comments:
Oh these are the hardest days. You'll get your spunk back. And how about this cold front! Yea for fall!!
so sorry you are under the weather! feel better!
(followed kellya over here!)
Glad the pumpkin party went well! Hope you feel better and get a little energy again! We need a picture of the covered deck!
I'm sorry you're feeling crummy! I hope you feel better soon...at least you have some nice fall weather to enjoy! Yay for soup!
oh my, hope you are feeling better soon! I am missing your recipe posts...that was one thing i really did not do when i was in first trimester- cook or bake. everything made me sick at that stage. well except for cake or cookies. never had a problem with them with either of my girls! :)
feel better soon!
I hope you feel better soon! It's the pits being sick when you're a mom, but it's even harder when you are a pregnant mom!
Post a Comment